The Voice Integrative School Association is proud to be able to provide financial assistance through bursaries. Our objective is to provide support to existing and prospective VIS families to enable them to take part in the VIS experience and become active members of the school community.
- Bursaries are based on financial need and are given to students in order to assist their parents in paying tuition.
- The primary responsibility for payment of all fees rests with the student’s family.
- Bursaries are offered at the sole and absolute discretion of the VIS Association Board of Directors.
- Academic excellence is not a requirement for the awarding of financial assistance, but students are expected to maintain good academic standing and be contributing members of the VIS school community.
- Renewal of financial assistance is not automatic and families must re-apply annually to be considered.
- Financial aid is given directly to the student by cheque, and then remitted to the school in the form of tuition.
- Both new and existing families are eligible for financial assistance from the VIS association.
- The VIS Association will allocate up to 50% of this projected revenue from each school year for the granting of bursaries and scholarships. Projected revenue depends on charitable contributions made to the Association for the coming year.
- To make the application evaluation process as fair and balanced as possible, we use Apple Financial, a recognized and well established third party bursary and financial assistance provider.
- Interested families are requested to complete the Financial Assistance for Canadian Students form by April 30th by clicking here: https://www.applefinancialservices.ca/home
- The bursary decision is communicated by letter to the applicant’s family.
For more information, please click here to download a copy of VIS Financial Assistance – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).